Conference Room Tech Support SpecialistDate posted 04/23/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Conference Room Tech Support Specialist to join our team.
In this position, the Conference Room Tech Support Specialist will be responsible for managing and supporting the day to day operations for all conference rooms and integrated office technology at our Santa Clara campus. This includes a mixture of basic conference room technologies such as LCD displays and Conference phones, to dedicated Skype Video Conferencing rooms with Crestron integration. Keeping the rooms fully operational every day is critical and weekly checks will be required to ensure that our customers have productive and successful meetings every time.
The campus operations Conference Room Tech Support Specialist will be responsible for ensuring all the rooms are completely functional each day and readily available for any hands on meeting support. Large events and trainings are frequent here and you will occasionally be needed to support them by controlling the PA and handing off Microphones to ensure a smooth operation.
The Conference Room Tech Support Specialist will also be a technical ambassador and provide a high level of customer service with external customers / clients visit, and support the demo of Aruba products.
- Provide a high quality of service to internal and external clients.
- Serve as an IT ambassador to visiting customers / clients.
- Help set up / install, troubleshoot and maintain technology / equipment.
- Conduct daily checks to ensure equipment is functioning properly.
- Ensure rooms are fully operational.
- Monitor live feeds to ensure quality, diagnose and resolve problems, and digitize the data.
- Store and maintain the equipment.
- Keep up with technology developments.
- Make recommendations for the use of new collaboration and conference room technology.
- Ensure new and existing technology is collaborative with the other tools used in the company.
- Provide support to the IT needs of the Customer Experience Center (CEC).
- Work with a variety of departments and business units who use the CEC.
- Collaborate with the Technical Marketing teams.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of experience troubleshooting and maintaining conference room technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP and WiFi.
- Working knowledge of PC Hardware and Software.
- Experience with Microsoft Skype and Exchange.
- A degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field.
- CTS (Crestron) Certification.
- A+ certification.
- N+ certification.
- Mobility experience.
- Experience with Aruba technologies.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian #AVTechnicianJob #AVEngineerJob
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.