Corporate Development and Strategy DirectorDate posted 06/12/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
The Director of Corporate Development will report to Aruba’s Vice President of Corporate Development in a role that touches Aruba’s executive management, corporate development, technical, and product teams.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Work cross-functionally to identify strategic new business and growth opportunities
2. Evaluate incumbent, start-up, and future competitors
3. Build and present executive-level analyses
4. Formulate M&A strategies and target markets in service of corporate goals
A qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate:
1. Thought leadership and a passion for technology – especially networking, cybersecurity, software, and cloud
2. A minimum of seven years of strategic consulting, investment banking, VC/private equity, corporate development, or related experience
3. Strong experience formulating and presenting strategic frameworks and translating high-level strategies to practical, actionable plans
4. Refined analytical, financial, and quantitative thinking
5. Leadership, prioritization, and communication skills
BS technical degree and MBA strongly preferred
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.