Database / IT DeveloperDate posted 10/24/2017 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for an IT Developer to join our team.
The IT Developer researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new BI applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
- Build & Support Enterprise grade BI application.
- Work closely with team members to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. Provide data that is accurate, congruent, reliable, and is easily accessible.
- Responsible for the full life cycle development, implementation, production support, and performance tuning of the Data Marts, and Business Intelligence Reporting environments. Support the integration between application databases and real time processing.
- Perform data analysis mapping business process requirements to data elements.
- Ascertain source systems for data availability and relationships.
- Perform data extracts & transformation from source systems to reporting data marts
- Design and Build Data Model and Physical tables using ETL tools.
- Build meta data for reporting applications and build reports.
- Perform administration related tasks across applications, databases and Server
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Technical leadership of assigned project.
- Provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects.
- May develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Minimum of Six (6) years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or HDInsight, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, Oozie, or any of the other tools with the Hadoop ecosystem
- Azure Data Lake and Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Predictive analytics: R, Azure Machine Learning
- Minimum of Two (2) years of experience working with data and data analytics development with an excellent grasp of some of following technologies:
- SQL Server and Azure SQL Database
- Experience in BI tools
- Integration Services
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear technical execution.
- Skill at translating requirements into clean, efficient, quality code
- Proven ability to prioritize, self-direct and execute at velocity
- Passion to deliver craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team
- Solid communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Desire to learn new skills and grow competencies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience working in the wireless networking industry.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.