Frontend EngineerDate posted 03/08/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our team.
Our Frontend Engineer will work in our Customer Advocacy organization, and be responsible for creating and maintaining Aruba’s e-support web applications.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will work in an environment of a start-up mentality with a small group of three or more people. You must be a team player – share what you know and learn what you don’t. You should be eager to learn new technologies and work outside your comfort zone.
- Develop web applications to improve the productivity of the customer support team and reduce common pain points faced by customers.
- Develop with a focus on code maintenance, performance, and user experience.
- Test everything you create. Tests are critical to the success of our applications.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of experience in developing modern web applications, plus training at a coding Bootcamp or equivalent.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of experiences in developing modern web applications, plus a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Human Factors Engineering or IT.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of experiences in developing modern web applications, plus a Master’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Human Factors Engineering or IT.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web concepts including HTML, CSS, AJAX, CORS, and JSON.
- Experience in using modern frontend frameworks such as Angular, Vue, or React.
- Experience in testing web applications including writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks such as Sass, Less, or Stylus.
- Passion for developing easy-to-use and intuitive user interfaces.
- Examples of currently active and accessible websites, along with clear description of the frameworks used and your contributions to each.
- Unix/Linux admin knowledge is a plus.
- Strong technical writing skills are also a plus.
- Experience developing customer portals, with a focus on customer experience.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.