Manager, Public Sector CertificationsDate posted 03/09/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee public sector certifications (FIPS, Common Criteria, JITC/UC-APL, NATO, others) across the entire Aruba product line.
- Maintain a plan for future certifications
- Control costs (both direct and indirect) by effective planning. Work with Finance to plan for upcoming certification costs. Make sure budget is in place. Work with purchasing to ensure appropriate contracts are in place with labs.
- Be the primary interface with various accredited labs
- Handle documentation requirements (e.g. FIPS security policies, CC security targets) whether that means creating/editing directly or working with an external author
- Work with program managers to make sure Engineering efforts are being adequately run.
- Provide consulting, information, and advice to developers and QA around how certification works, what is required, etc. Be the company expert on crypto and security certification.
- Interface with Product Management and Engineering management to make sure that new certification requirements are met (e.g. FIPS algorithm transitions, CC protection profile evolution, UC-APL changing requirements, etc.). This involves tracking requirements and making sure they are being planned for in future product releases.
- Participate in industry groups/conferences such as the Common Criteria User Forum or the ICMC.
- Position requires US Citizenship
- Position can be based anywhere in the USA.
Benefits you’ll enjoy
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.