Marketing Events ManagerDate posted 01/20/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Marketing Events Manager (Americas Region) to join our team.
The Marketing Events Manager, Americas Region is responsible for creating a winning Tier 1 Event Tradeshow program, executing 6-10 large events per year. This role is responsible for design, development, and execution of event marketing plans for specific industry vertical (e.g., Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, or Retail) or customer segment (e.g., enterprise, SMB,) events.
Work with the Product Solutions Marketing team, key activities include assessment of customer insights and identification of target segments for company’s products, services or solutions offerings through close partnership with the sales force, relevant partners, and customers. Identify and assist in the establishment of third-party relationships designed to provide offerings throughout products, services and solutions lifecycle to a specific segment or industry. Maintain industry or customer segment relationships and serve as internal customer segment or industry expert.
- Work with Director, Global Events, Director, Americas Marketing, as well as Product & Solutions Marketing teams to establish Americas Tier 1 Event Calendar
- Organize, plan, execute, and manage Tier 1 industry events that align with Americas and Product marketing strategy
- Support all aspects of event management including, evaluating and recommending events and sponsorship level, budget creation, contract negotiation, event logistics, and staffing
- Organize and lead planning meetings with internal teams such as product marketing, corporate marketing, marketing operations and third-party vendors
- Manage events onsite to provide direction to booth staff, executives, partners, and customers
- Develop and distribute pre- and post-show summaries and recaps including budget and lead/ROI analysis as well as qualitative feedback to evaluate program/event success
- Execute closed sales lead process, from gathering to closing, in all forms of reporting
- Provide supplemental support to other corporate events as needed
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of Five (5) years event marketing experience with proven success in creating events that deliver a high ROI.
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools.
- A creative background to work with designers on booth concepts and displays, signage, and collateral.
- High-level knowledge of marketing/market research activities and procedures.
- Familiarity with offering category and company offerings/ strategy.
- Strong written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Ability to influence and drive consensus.
- Willingness and ability to accommodate ~25%-30% overnight travel.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing preferred.
- Industry, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian #EventsManagement #EventsManagementJobs
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.