Product Manager - Aruba SecurityDate posted 07/06/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Product Manager, Aruba Security -1028286
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
Aruba designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
The engineering team is looking for a Product Manager, who shall be a key member of the team and designs, plans, develops and manages a product or portfolio of products throughout the solution portfolio lifecycle: from new product definition or enhancements to existing products; planning, design, forecasting, and production; to end of life.
• Leads and drives the end to end strategy and operational product roadmap for a product
• Defines the value proposition, target customer segments, and business case to bring one or more innovative and disruptive products to market with respect to the whole company product portfolio (i.e. Product configuration mix, Revenue/Margins, financials, market share)
• Synthesizes market requirements (MRD) into marketing/customer details through having intimate customer knowledge and business, financial and industry market acumen
• Advises key stakeholders on the portfolio strategy across all phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch, management, exit)
• Creates goal alignment and collaborates across value chain partners to optimize margins and enable success of product per plans across the product lifecycle. (ie. Engineering: product development, Supply Chain: SKUs, inventory and Marketing: marketing and pricing strategies and Go To Market Plan)
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
• 4+ years of work experience in related field.
• Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to develop product strategy and lead teams to achieve results.
• Demonstrated skills in cost efficient solution building, financial performance metric creation and analysis.
• Demonstrated business acumen and knowledge of root cause analysis and problem detection.
• Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry and ability to provide product specific technical training to the team.
Benefits you’ll enjoy
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.