Security Access Products and Solutions Marketing ManagerDate posted 03/07/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
Responsible for the development of the marketing assets to support integrated end-customer and channel go-to-market (GTM) programs for Aruba's security access control products, including ClearPass. Develops value propositions/messaging, solution briefs, data sheets, sales enablement, PowerPoint presentations, etc. for assigned offerings. Will manage marketing content creation for new product launch, refresh and end-of-life (EOL) programs. Drives continuous improvements to GTM efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build product-specific marketing assets in support of overall business and sales goals.
- Work with engineering teams to provide marketing for new products and significant interim releases.
- Develop closed-loop post- analysis for marketing programs and identify/execute indicated actions.
- Develop offering/segment messaging and manage/ monitor their delivery.
- Develop/define customer segmentation strategies and customer experience plans and execute/monitor them.
- Assist sales with development of sales training materials.
- Assist sales with reseller account calls/development.
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years Marketing experience, including Offering Marketing, Segment Marketing and Partner Marketing.
- Minimum of Five (5) years in Enterprise Security products.
- Knowledge of Marketing Principles, Practices, Tactics and Tools.
- Experience with enterprise security products and technologies.
- Well-developed understanding of the Security Industry, Offering Categories and Company Offerings/Strategy.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with and influence virtual teams.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Sales and/or Channel experience.
- Access control experience.
- Understanding of machine learning.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.