Senior Business AnalystDate posted 01/06/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
Aruba is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who wants to work hard, have fun, and make an impact! The Analyst will join Aruba’s high growth Wireless Networking (WLAN) Business Unit and will report to the Head of WLAN Business Operations. A successful candidate will be well-rounded with a strong analytical and consultative mindset, have a thorough understanding of BI Systems/Tools, and be able to build Executive level reports that tell the story behind the numbers. This person must also be self-sufficient and willing to roll up their sleeves to help solve problems and improve processes.
- Provide WLAN Leadership with business modeling and decision support across all product lines.
- Lead Deep Dives and Analytics for Product Performance, Product Discounting, Gross Margin, and Pricing Strategy.
- Partner with Finance on the creation of the Annual Budget and Quarterly Opex Forecasts for WLAN.
- Perform Actual vs. Forecast variance analysis and continuously drive Forecast accuracy improvements.
- Conceptualize and build PowerPoint presentations/dashboards that are simple, visually appealing, yet showcase a powerful story.
- Build and deliver a standard Reporting package to improve data visibility & operational efficiency (spend vs budget, Revenue trends/linearity, Hiring metrics, Sales Pipeline data).
- Drive Long-Term Planning for WLAN in coordination with Product Management and Corporate Strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years of previous experience in Business Operations, Finance, or a Business Analyst role
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement best practices
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills with strong systems knowledge (ERP, Business Intelligence, Financial Planning tools).
- Proven success supporting and interacting with all levels of management.
- Experience working in a related role in the high-tech industry.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Previous Budget Management experience.
- Santa Clara, CA (preferred)
- Roseville, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.