Senior Commodity Group ManagerDate posted 03/29/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Senior Group Manager to join our team.
The Senior Group Manager will be in a strategic position to work closely with Engineering, Operation and Product teams to lead the sourcing activities. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of business experience, technical knowledge, and strong interpersonal communication and relationship management skills to become involved with all levels of business operation from day-to-day tactical activities to long-term strategic planning. The role requires a proactive work ethic, analytical skills, strategic thinking, resourcefulness, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Manage and develop global team of Commodity Managers including performance and talent management as well as succession planning
- Manage, develop and execute strategic sourcing strategies for different commodities to support company requirements
- Technology management and NPI alignment through early design engagement in product development
- Product cost management and cost saving initiatives ensuring maximized quarterly cost productivity
- Drive optimal sourcing decisions via cross functional engagements with Engineering
- Manage supply risk and cost while ensuring product availability
- BS/BA in technical or business related field.
- Ten (10) years of direct experience desired.
- Thorough understanding of Silicon commodity, manufacturing, materials, processes, market dynamics and overall industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast pace and dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Experience and proven track record in leading commodity/supply base management teams
- Advanced consulting, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership skills with flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic cross-functional environment.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian #SeniorCommodityGroupManager #SeniorComm
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.