Senior Manager, Business OperationsDate posted 10/24/2017 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Business Operations to join our team.
The Senior Manager of Business Operations will be responsible for driving significant progress in some of the key areas of the business, with high exposure to key business leaders.
The position will focus on driving the GTM strategies and execution for our strategic initiatives.
An ideal candidate would have a background in management consulting in the high technology sector, or proven success working in corporate strategy.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the items below:
- Initiative management & thought leadership
- Structures and manages all aspects of the project (e.g., objectives, scope, plans/ scorecards, cross-functional engagement, problem solving, documentation, syndication, etc.)
- Leads team (direct or indirect reports) to deliver on the different components/ workstreams, including quantitative and qualitative business models
- Develops fact-based recommendations and drives implementation of recommended solutions (when appropriate)
- Business Analysis
- Conducts rigorous, data-driven analysis to diagnose the current state and model future outcomes for business performance
- Drives fact-based decision making
- Analyzes key metrics and advises business stakeholders on ways to improve and optimize the go-to-market strategy and overall program health
- Other Responsibilities
- Maintain full ownership of the work and work successfully with a high-degree of autonomy and drive.
- Work effectively as a servant-leader, ready to engage with other key stakeholders of the company in a humble and productive way.
- Work with in cross-functional environments and delivering extraordinary results.
- Demonstrate high level of maturity and sensitivity in handling company confidential information.
- Support more junior staff on how to navigate Aruba and provide coaching on technical skills.
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience will include:
- Proven experience with Corporate Strategy (example: GTM Strategy, Business Modeling, M&A)
- Experience leading large initiatives/programs and/or complex transformation efforts within a high tech company or as a management consultant.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and translate them into relevant program/project structure.
- Proven ability to independently draft and present project deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies.
- Proven ability to drive the work while at the same time being perceived as a partner to supported teams.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate abstract ideas and independently manage complex project objectives.
- Proven ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously supporting the execution of their deliverables.
- Strong communication, group facilitation, interviewing, consensus building and influencing skills.
- Strong competence in developing and managing relationships, including partnering and consulting.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Proven and demonstrated high level of maturity and sensitivity in handling company confidential information.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Experience in top-management consulting, corporate strategy, or investment banking.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.