Senior Manager - Cloud Engineering(QA)Date posted 03/07/2017 Location Santa Clara, California
About The Job
We are looking for a talented and driven Senior Manager of Quality to lead Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Aruba’s Cloud QA team. Aruba’s Cloud QA team is responsible for functional, scale and system testing of Aruba Cloud products.
As a Senior Manager of Quality, You Will Be Responsible For
- Working closely with peers on release feature deliverables
- Increase automation coverage for existing and new features
- Work with team to provide accurate and up to date status of product quality
- Communicating clearly and honestly with stakeholders about progress, roadblocks, and timelines
- Recruiting, mentoring, and leading a team of talented engineers
- Handling day-to-day management tasks such as performance reviews, time off, HR Coordination
- Collaborate with peers at other development centers working on releases
- 10+ years of product development or quality engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading a team of QA engineers through a product cycle
- Demonstrable leadership and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience testing cloud based technologies
- Experience with automation test tools and techniques (Perl, PHP, Bash, Python).
- Must have a working knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Proven bug detection and regression skills.
- Experience reporting and tracking bugs & third-party issues.
- Extensive use of QA tools, networking tools and automation.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to organize testing responsibilities
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.