Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise SwitchingDate posted 07/10/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
- Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise Switching
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will excel in a dynamic, fast paced environment and will be responsible for Aruba’s aggregation and core switching portfolio. This product marketing manager will focus on all elements of product marketing, working closely with product management, field marketing, corporate marketing, and sales. The marketing manager must have an understanding of enterprise switching, the buyers and their needs and act as a subject matter expert (SME) who transfers knowledge about the market, buyer, and solution across marketing and sales. The successful candidate will have experience developing GTM strategies, product & solutions positioning/messaging, sales enablement, and integrated marketing plans.
- Develop deep understanding of the target audience by gathering insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchase decision process
- Drive an audience-centric marketing approach within the organization, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around customer buying needs
- Develop and socialize marketing plans, sales enablement plan, and launch plans
- Devise product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with the target buyers and author source messaging document
- Partner with marketing peers to produce relevant content for target buyers across the buyer’s journey
- Collaborate with sales enablement function to develop sales enablement plan
- Enable sellers by developing and delivering effective sales enablement content
- Assist in product naming by providing market, competitive and customer context
- Manage launch planning and coordinate the execution of the launch plan in partnership with marketing peers and launch program management
- Provide market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies including awareness and demand generation
- Serve as market-facing subject matter expert (SME) for the product portfolio and interface with industry analysts as the company representative
- Develop competitive comparisons for use in positioning solution against similar offerings from other vendors
- Work with the voice of the customer team to develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Drive upsell and cross-sell strategies for the product portfolio
- Monitor and report on the performance of the product portfolio, and results of related sales and marketing efforts
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Ability to create compelling and effective value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication presentation development and delivery skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong influencing skills
- Creative and innovative
- Empathetic to buyers, customers, users and sales resources
- Highly collaborative, able to work across functional teams
- Detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
- 8-10 years of product marketing experience
- Related market/industry experience in enterprise campus switching desirable
- Technical/product category experience desirable
- Product management experience a plus
- Santa Clara
- Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.