Senior Product Marketing ManagerDate posted 11/20/2017 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Networking) to join our team.
Aruba is looking forward to adding a talented product marketing professional to its highly experienced wired and wireless networking product marketing team. As an experienced industry expert in the networking industry, you will help lead the effort to craft the go to market strategy for Aruba’s networking products.
You will be an evangelist for the wireless LAN product line driving customer demand and educating our sales and extended partner sales teams on the Aruba differentiators. These product lines include Aruba 802.11 Wi-Fi access points and Aruba Mobility Controllers. As new products are developed within your product line, you will take ownership of the product launch process collaborating with a cross-functional team and leading them to a successful launch to drive sales.
In this role you will build alliances with and work closely in a cross-functional team with your peers from product management, sales and marketing communications. Leading indicators for success will be the growth in leads and revenue for relevant products, improved proficiency in explaining Aruba value proposition and sales training evaluations.
At a high level, job responsibilities will include creation of messaging, demand generation assets, web collateral and sales training for the sales teams and Aruba channel partners.
The successful candidate will have experience in developing product & solutions positioning/messaging, sales enablement, GTM strategies, integrated marketing plans including launches and demand generation for high tech B2B solutions targeting both IT and LOB buyers.
- Messaging and Positioning: develop CxO and business relevant messaging (CIO, COO, CEO, LoB/ IT exec level outcomes) that connects to Aruba’s business/portfolio strategy (mid & long-term), maps to business, IT, and vertical use cases, tuned for analyst/press, and incorporates marketecture, GTM, and business level differentiation
- Define Aruba’s wired and wireless network product positioning, identify upgrade opportunities in the install base, initiate data driven analysis to help upsell to existing accounts across different regions and verticals, and define Aruba’s competitive strengths
- Develop presentations, web copy and related collateral conveying Aruba’s value proposition for the relevant wireless LAN products
- Actively participate in industry events, social media and Aruba marketing activities as a lead evangelist for Aruba’s networking solutions
- Lead cross-functional solution launch efforts such as creative (video/web/image) development, AR/PR, channel programs, demand gen, etc.
- Support sales organization and partners as the Subject Matter Expert for your product line
- Participate as a critical shareholder to the global GTM and marketing strategy for the campus wirelesss portfolio
- Optimizing and implementing the strategy for all marketing activities related to wireless product & solutions portfolio
- Direct engagement with customers for the development of success stories and case studies
- Establishing excellent relationships with PLM, sales and marketing teams
- Complexity – Ability to work on complex issues, or a number of issues simultaneously, or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the Company/task.Participates in development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements. Able to navigate and achieve in complex matrix organizations – strong networking and shareholder management skills.
- Organization and Efficiency - Planning and organization skills (well organized, prioritization and time management skills)
- Minimum of a BA or BS in Marketing or related field, required.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years marketing or product management, required
- Knowledge of 802.11 wireless technology and concepts, required.
- An interest and ability to learn as new technology is standardized, required.
- Expertise and depth in market-wide industry trends (e.g. IoT, Cloud, Digitization), strong understanding of market category maturity, primary buyers & influencers, top competitors’ strategies, business models, GTM models, required.
- Excellent communications (oral and written) and messaging skills, required
- Extensive product marketing experience in enterprise networking hardware and software (wireless preferred), required.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships within a virtual team, developing individuals as well as the team, required.
- Strong ability to lead by “influence”, required.
- Polished content creation abilities, required.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks with little direct supervision.
- A flexible, pro-active, positive attitude a must!
- MBA, preferred.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.