Senior Systems Test Engineer, ClearPassDate posted 05/07/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Who You Are
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Disciplined approach to test software development.
- Good documentation skills.
- Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
- Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines.
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision.
Our Minimum Requirements for this Role Are
Technical Skills for Cloud
- Hands of experience on with Test automation development using Python
- System and/or solution level test experience desired
- Experience testing Security/Cloud products/IaaS (AWS, Azure)
- Strong hands on experience in Virtualization (VMware/KVM/Hyper-V)
- Application Performance Monitoring expertise – Response time metrics, Application identification
- Good understanding of OSI model and networking protocols, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP/HTTP/DNS, VLANs etc.
- SNMP, WMI , NMAP , DHCP
- Good understanding of Jenkins and Continuous Integration principles.
- Experience configuring security devices such as firewall, VPN, IDP, switches, routers desired
- Experience working with Kafka , Hadoop, HBase, or ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Experience developing/testing machine learning models is a plus.
- Experience with Robot Framework or Selenium or any UI testing is a plus
Education and Experience
BS in Electrical or Computer networking with X+ years of experience
Or MS in Electrical /Computer networking with X+ years of experience.
Certifications on Networking such as CCIE etc– Highly desirable
Benefits you’ll enjoy
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.