Senior Vertical and Solutions Marketing ManagerDate posted 02/24/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Senior Solutions Marketing Manager would join a highly experienced team, and primarily focus on the retail vertical in addition to emerging solutions arenas related to Digital Workplace and managed service offerings. As a business and technology expert in the space, you will lead the effort to position Aruba products and/or build new partnerships to create the next-generation Mobile First store or workplace.
In this role you will build alliances with and work closely with your peers from product management, sales leadership and business development, in addition to other marketing leads.
Leading indicator for success will be increasing Aruba’s market awareness for retail across different global theaters, and the ability to effectively develop and execute a comprehensive retail and service provider go-to-market strategy for networking. Strong business knowledge of the retail and dining sector is a must.
- Creation of awareness, demand gen, web collateral, customer presentation and sales training assets.
- Support a global sales organization and partners as the Subject Matter Expert for the solution area.
- Evangelize Aruba’s retail value proposition across direct & channel sales, industry events, and social media.Work with customers and prospects to ideate new retail innovations leveraging Aruba’s Mobile First Architecture.
- Drive Aruba’s GTM strategy across sales, marketing and product for the retail vertical.
- Cultivate strategic relationships with recognized technical and selling partners.
- Drive and program manage co-development efforts with tier 1 partners to build innovative solutions.
- Understand the competitive landscape of the market and help create suitable solution architectures.
- Contribute business and technology insight articles to industry publications.
- Brief industry analysts and external reporters on key retail innovation trends.
- Work with field marketing to execute global customer and channel facing campaigns to fuel demand-gen activities.
- Actively participate in customer executive briefings, new hire sales training, sales quarter business reviews and annual sales kickoff activities.
- Create immersive storylines and experiences at annual end user and partner conferences (Aruba Atmosphere, HPE Discover), industry events (NRF) and participate in keynote and/or breakout presentations.
- BA or BS degree.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years experience in the retail, banking sectors or equivalent.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of technology marketing, sales or related experience.
- Strong understanding of IoT, PCI, required.
- Knowledge of technology funding and procurement in the retail sector.
- Ability to translate complexity into creative, intuitive marketing campaigns.
- Very strong written communication and verbal presentation skills.
- Proven track record of establishing credibility with key influencers and decision makers.
- Proven experience effectively and succinctly communicating product and company vision to press, analyst, or senior management.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and team leader skills.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who will take ownership of projects to bring them to completion.
- Must have a positive attitude and an appreciation for constructive feedback.
- Must be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority and manage parallel deliverables effectively.
- Ability to simplify complex matters to tangible action items.
- Ability and willing to travel up to 30% for customer meetings, industry events, sales/partner training events.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Financial and business level knowledge of current retail sector trends.
- Experience with marketing of networking products, strongly preferred.
- Membership or experience working with industry trade organizations and publications.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.