Sr Manager, Portfolio & Competitive EnablementDate posted 10/09/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Partners with senior leaders and determines business unit, sales, or function business drivers and priorities to identify the capabilities needed by employees to achieve business growth, revenue, and profit objectives. Creates plans aligned with business strategy and priorities within established budgets and other constraints to develop employee capability to meet the business objectives more successfully, especially to address gaps in capability and/or performance. Provides business management expertise to measure business impact, return on investment, and other relevant metrics, ensuring business process execution from beginning to end.
- Manages a team of client engagement and/or business solution consultant resources providing an effective environment for people to meet their established objectives.
- Manages budget, forecasts, and reconciliation.
- Manages business processes and drives strategic alignment of priorities with the needs of the company corporate and/or business function.
- Ensures client satisfaction of training outcomes through knowledge of the business and ability to understand the needs of and collaborate with business managers.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 10+ years in a training or equivalent role.
- Typically 6+ years demonstrated presentation, facilitation, and consulting experience with cross-functional teams.
- Typically 2+ years of supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior planning, communication, change management, and cultural awareness skills, including financial and global business acumen.
- Superior ability to quickly lead the adoption of new, complex technology and concepts.
- Superior familiarity with learning content, training solutions, and operational systems and processes.
- Excellent people management capabilities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.