Support Renewals Operations Manager (Remote/Home Based)Date posted 09/07/2017 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Support Renewals Operations Manager to join our team.
Manage the day-to-day interactions with Aruba’s support renewals contractor, including:
- Reporting sales and sales forecasts for Finance and WW sales leaders
- Recommend actions to improve renewal rates and lead their implementation
- Provide sales training to renewals contractors’ sales representatives to improve renewal rates and upsell opportunities
- Coordinate complex renewal opportunities with the sales teams and the renewals contractor
- Identify anomalies in renewal rates and address them with sales enablement programs
- Manage renewals contractor to meet or exceed in-month performance objectives
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the transition between internal service quoting resources and the renewals contractor
- Merge wireless LAN and campus switching quotations and renewals
- Standardize renewal operations globally
- Coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Develop business requirement documents to lead IT development projects for quoting enhancements
Management Level Responsibilities
- Drive business growth
- Leverage industry best practices
- Develop business justification for complex service solutions
- Educate the sales teams about service solutions to increase their understanding of its contribution to overall client retention and company profitability
- Help sales to position the value of the support service program
- Create and drive incentive programs to increase renewal rates
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, required.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years of relevant experience in Sales, Sales Operations, or Service Delivery, required.
- Proven experience working with multiple stakeholders resulting in outcomes favorable to the business, required.
- Strong knowledge of the company’s service products
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and lead extended and virtual teams
- M.S. or MBA, preferred.
- Experience in relevant capacity in the wireless networking industry, preferred.
- PMP / Project Management certifications, preferred.
- Santa Clara, CA
- Remote / Home Based
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.