Technical Certification Courseware DeveloperDate posted 02/17/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Senior Courseware Developer (Technical Certification Courseware Developer) to join our team.
The Senior Courseware Developer will assist in the development of Aruba courseware, including e-learning, instructor-led training material, virtual instructor-led material as well as certification. The developer will need to be both the subject matter expert in networking technologies, as well as the instructional designer.
This position requires an individual to work with a high level of independence. Because of the dynamic nature of the Aruba product line, the individual must be able to quickly learn new products and technology and then articulate it for a customer-based audience. The developer must be technically proficient to become a subject matter expert for their assigned areas. Additionally, the developer needs to understand the classroom environment, and the course creation process for both traditional instructor-led training as well as e-learning.
The developer will also be expected to achieve an expert level Aruba Certification in order to assist in courseware and certification development activities.
- Design courseware content and materials for e-learning, instructor-led and virtual instructor-led training for Aruba technologies and certifications.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop content per course and certification requirements.
- Update / Revise courseware as needed.
- Design and implement assessment tools for content and learning objectives.
- Training of other trainers for delivery of new classes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of experience as a Course Developer and / or Instructor required.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of experience in Computer Networking required.
- Strong networking background as demonstrated through a ACMP and CCNP or similar certification required.
- Strong background in security, authentication protocols and processes such as PKI, Radius, Tacacs+, Windows AD and FireWalls required.
- Experience with instructional development for classroom and e-learning environments required.
- Experience delivering courseware in a classroom setting and on-line required.
- Proven capability to take a training project from start to finish required.
- Experience developing courseware for networking technologies, preferred.
- Experience developing courseware for wireless networking technologies, preferred.
- Experience developing courseware for cloud technologies, preferred.
- Santa Clara, CA
- Portland, OR
- Roseville, CA
- Remote / Home Based, USA
- Bengaluru, India
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.