Business Planning Analyst IIDate posted 04/02/2017 Location Singapore,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
HPE Aruba is a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company that provide HPE Networking portfolio including Wired, Wireless, Routing, Software and services related products
Plan and Develop
- Plan and deliver the overall channel program in accordance with the goals and strategic direction of HPE Aruba in South East Asia and Taiwan.
- Develop and implement channel program goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
- Communicate initial program with stakeholders (internal and external) to gain support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths and effectiveness of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of business
- Ensure that channel program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization/business unit.
- Ensure that channel program comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards. Example: Finance, Legal, Tax department
- Defines the channel program metrics required to measure business performance and meet business goals, and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Works with cross-functional teams to facilitate the data collection, performance measurement process, financial, return on investment, legal and tax related matters. Escalates issues as necessary.
- Develop presentations and other documents for internal and external communication.
- Communicate the program to country stakeholders and cross functional team to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Monitor the program on a regular basis and communicate program status to country stakeholders to bridge the gap and work towards meeting program goal (monthly/bimonthly)
- Ensure that the program operate within the approved budget
- Maintain and keep all relevant documents (e.g. Finance) for audit purpose.
- Ensure program completed and all stakeholders are updated within timeline.
Education and Experience Required
- Typically 2-4 years experience in channel strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
- First level university degree.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of channel program management
- Ability to develop new and creative ways to improve channel programs and related operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with channel partners (distributors, resellers), internal stakeholders so as to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to manage data.
- Strong organization skills by setting priorities, develop a good work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Ability to determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, word processing, simple accounting, databases, e-mail, internet and others
- Demonstrated business acumen especially in the channel segment and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing project management skills.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.