HPE Aruba Telco Business Development ManagerDate posted 06/05/2017 Location Singapore,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Company is a leading provider of next generation networking solutions for enterprises of all sizes worldwide. The company delivers IT Solutions that empower organizations to serve #GenMobile – mobile savvy users who rely on cloud-based business apps for every aspects of their work and personal lives.
In order to drive this continued success through our talented workforce, we have an opportunity for an experienced Telco Business Development Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the HPE Aruba business development activities with selected Service Providers in South East Asia Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Task to acquire new business by developing solutions for consumption based Network as a Service offerings
- Build partnerships from executives and key stakeholders through Go-To-Market channels such as Telecom Operators, System Integrators and Service Providers
- Lead a cross functional team across various business units within the Hewlett Packard Enterprise such as the HPE PointNext, Channel and Pre-sales teams to bring a joint value proposition
- Teaming with key sales personnel in respective countries to drive engagement and penetration to selected accounts
- Create and drive business plans aligned with broader business objectives with key service provider partners
- Monitor & report on key metrics to ensure goals are met
- Develop and champion the business justification for complex service solutions to ensure a successful engagement
- Degree holder with at least 10 years’ experience in the Services, Business, Sales, Business Development or Engagement
- Established management background with expertise in Sales, Business Development, Project Management.
- Must have telco industry experience with familiarity with key telecom operators and service providers
- Familiarity and strong understanding of key networking technologies; LAN, WLAN, WAN, SD WAN, Network Management, Location Based Services and Business Analytics
- Regional experience and familiarity with the South East Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong markets
- Excellent skills in teaming with local countries, regional and worldwide teams
- High market knowledge: broad knowledge in competitive market dynamics, business models/strategies/processes
- Ability to develop short-term strategies and partnerships using market research and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and drive change across functions
- Advanced selling skills in negotiation, proposal development, account planning
- Strong communication & presentation skills
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.